Friday, November 6, 2015

MLAARE -Escape Artist

We have an escape artist in the store.

Yesterday morning, I was checking the different cages.
Making sure that everyone was still there.
And opened up a cage in our 'recovery' room.
This particular hamster was recovering from wounds.
As the hamsters he was in a cage with started attacking him.
Thankfully we found him before it ended in death.
And so he was recovering.

Only...
When I opened the cage.
He wasn't there.
Gone.
Escaped.

Not good.
Because this is a tiny hamster.
The only thing I had going for me is that he's white.
So he'd stand out.

But he didn't stand out.
I searched the entire room where his cage was located.

...Nothing.

So I let people on duty know.
That we had a missing hamster.

Thankfully.
A couple hours later.
We found him.

And when I say we, I mean, the delivery guy.
While he was delivering our animals he reached down.
And grabbed a white hamster that ran past his feet.

It was our missing hamster.
Yay!
^^ I was like "I've been looking for him!"
And put him back in his cage.

Thinking, that was it. He was fine.

Oh no.
>.<
I come in this morning.
And guess who's missing?

Yah. The white hamster.

And this time...
I didn't find him. :(

Hopefully we find him....hopefully.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment