Monday, November 23, 2015

MLAARE -Noisy Birds

I encountered an adorable woman today at work.
She was staring at the birds.
And I paused to see if she needed any help.
She didn't, she was just looking at the birds.
lol basically getting her fix of the day.
As she used to have birds, and at one point rescued a very noisy parakeet from outside that she eventually had to get rid of because her son has sensitive ears and it was either he move out or the bird leave. lol.

I could totally understand that. I have sensitive ears as well, and when we had birds at home growing up they would get on my nerves as well.

So we chatted for a bit.
Which was fun. I actually like making connections with customers.

And in the end she thanked me for letting her talk my ear off.
lol.
I didn't mind it. I'd finished all my tasks and the store wasn't that busy.
So it was good to pause for a moment and hear about someone else's life. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment