Wednesday, November 4, 2015

MLAARE -Product in Need

I had a guy come up to me in work today.
And tell me that he's doing a project in school.
Where he has to come up with a product to sell, that a Petstore would sell that they don't already have.
Basically he needs to create a product for a need that we don't yet know is a need.

Which I thought was cool.
And then.
He asked my opinion.
O.o
uhhh

Way to be put on the spot...
I actually hadn't really thought about it.
So it took me a moment to think of any ideas.

And my idea.
I think is pretty cool.

I constantly have customers asking me if I can put certain animals together.
To which I constantly have to tell them no.

What would be cool...is to have 2 in 1 cages.
Where it's one big cage.
But divided up so you can hold more than one animal in the same amount of space.

Like people constantly want to get two hamsters but don't want to pay for two cages. So just create a cage that has two separate areas so that the hamsters can't reach each other.

Same with reptiles.
Of course those would be difficult depending on the type of reptile.
But what if there was like a cricket enclosure included in the tank?
So instead of having to fish out crickets to feed the reptiles.
You just stick them in their own special container, and when its time to feed the reptile, simply lift out the lid and let them crawl out.

lol
totally genius.
If I do say so myself. ;)

We'll see if anything comes to the market any time soon with that. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment