Tuesday, November 10, 2015

MLAARE -Lost and Found?

HAHA!
SUCCESS!

So, this morning.
I was in the back, in our cleaning supply area.
Filling up a bucket full of water.

And from the corner of my eye.
I saw something small and white moving towards me.

My first reaction, of course, was.
MOUSE!
And I jerked away from the creature.
But then my eyes actually were able to process what this white creature was.
And as quickly as I moved away, I moved forward.

Striking like a snake.
I scooped up our Missing Robo Dwarf Hamster!

He's been gone for a WEEK!!
And out of the blue. There he is.
Running towards me!

He's now safely back in a cage, where he can burrow and drink water and eat food to his hearts content.
You know...unless he escapes again...
I really hope I don't come back tomorrow to find him missing again.
>.<

I really think he only became visible because of the cold that hit us.
It started snowing like 20 mins after I found him.
So he probably wanted warmth. lol

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment