Thursday, March 9, 2017

Self Worth

So, I was helping out a customer today.
Who had questions about her tank, in that she had had a fish die, and was trying to decide whether to get the same fish again, or to pick out a different replacement fish for the one that had died.

And I was doing what I usually do, telling her the pros and cons to different fish and giving suggestions. Trying to figure out the best solution for her so that she wouldn't end up with more dead fish and be happy with the replacement fish she got.

And in the middle of our conversation, one of my regulars -my 125 gallon tank buddy- came by to ask one more question -as I had helped him like five minutes earlier. - and after I quickly answered his question, my 125 gallon tank buddy told the other customer. "Sarnic is amazing! You're in good hands!"

lol.

To which once I was done catching this customer's new fish and answered her remaining questions.
She said: "I hope that they're paying you what you're worth here, because you're amazing!"

AWWWWwwwwww ^^
I love being complimented by customers.
Though I had no idea what to say to that response. lol. ;)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment