Thursday, March 30, 2017

Are You Sure You're Ready?

So there was this customer I was helping today.
Who had bought a glofish tank yesterday and had come into the store today to buy some glofish and decorations.
She must have spent at least half an hour if not a full hour going up and down the aisles deciding on decorations and such.
While I helped other customers and did other tasks.
Until she finally came up to me and said. "I'm ready to get fish."

To which I was thinking. "Finally!"

So I went with her to the fish wall and said. "Okay what am I grabbing."

To which she replied. "I'm not sure."

O.o *eye twitch*

...How? How can you be READY to GET fish, if you don't KNOW what fish you want to get?!
*shakes head*

Maybe she meant she was ready to think about getting fish? That after spending a long time on decorations and gravel and such, she was finally ready to think about which fish out of the glofish she wanted?
I don't know.

I had thought she already had decided which fish she wanted from how she'd been speaking earlier.

But it took another five or so minutes for her to pick out which ones she wanted.

To which she further confused me.
By telling me she really liked how the Pink Glofish looked...
But out of the four glofish she bought today...
She only got one pink glofish.
While getting two green glofish and one orange glofish instead.

O.o
If you like the pink ones....why not get more of the pink ones?
Why go for more green if you liked pink the best?

*shakes head*
I don't understand you customer. I really don't.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment