Monday, March 27, 2017

Snail Shells

It was the oddest thing.
So occasionally in our tanks full of feeder goldfish.
I go through them, and remove the locklines (the nozzles that bring water into the tank) to clear them out of debris. (gunked up food, and snails and such.)
I decided to do this today because I noticed the water flow in some of the tanks wasn't as strong as it should be.

But it was the weirdest thing.
Because as I was putting the nozzle back after clearing it.
I managed to somehow place my arm.
So that a snail that was on the tank, somehow caught on my arm.
Jabbing me as I scrapped my arm against the side as I pulled my arm out of the tank.

I originally didn't think much of the movement.
I have a lot of those brief. "ow." moments that fade quickly.
But when I looked down a few minutes later....
I saw that I was bleeding.

O.o
Somehow that snail's shell had gotten me at the right angle....to draw blood.
And it wouldn't stop bleeding.
So I had to go get a bandaid for that tiny cut.

*shakes head*
So weird and random.
*shakes head*

Who knew a snail could draw blood. lol.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment