Thursday, March 3, 2016

Slime Coat

Water should not get that disgusting.

I walked into our sick room today,
And smelt that something wasn't smelling good.
Which was weird.
because that room was basically empty.

Yet, there was an odor permeating all around.

It didn't take long to discover the source of the smell.

We had isolated a turtle in a cage back there.
And a glance at the water,
Showed that it was the source of the odor.

As it....well...it looked really bad.
Almost like a broth soup with veggies in it, bad looking.
Everything had a nice cover of slime on it. :S

Yeesh!
Poor turtle!!
To have to swim and be in that?
So I went and cleaned out the tank.
Rinsing out everything.
And putting in fresh clean water -I had to do it twice to get it to not be so slimey.

Which, I think definitely made the turtle a lot happier. :)
Because who'd have wanted to continue another minute in that gag inducing nasty water?

Not me.
And not the turtle I'm sure.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment