Tuesday, March 29, 2016

So, You Meant Yes?

I had a customer come into the store, up to our cricket area.
Where I was standing.
So I, since it's my job, asked him. "Hello, can I help you?"
He frowned down at the crickets. and said "Technically no."
Before I could respond. He added.
"I just need 80 of these." Pointing down to the large crickets we carry.

O.o
.....You see, in order to get those crickets...I would need to be the one to catch them, and bag them.

As we don't let customers bag their own crickets.

So....How could I 'technically' not help him?

That's what I don't understand.
He said No.
But....
He couldn't not get help.

So....shouldn't he just have said "Yes, I need 80 crickets?" Would have made it less confusing on my head to be told no, and then been required to help anyways....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment