Tuesday, April 14, 2015

MLAARE -10 Ghost Shrimp

Sometimes I wonder at people, who call, ask if we have something, and then say they'll be right in....only to not show up.
I always wonder if they took longer than they thought,
Or if they ended up going to a different Starsmet because they thought they had called a different store...

For example.
I had a woman call me, asking if I had any brine shrimp. Because she needed a lot.
I said "Yes, I have 10 here."
"I need to know how many Ghost Shrimp you have because I need a lot." She repeated.
"I told you, Ma'am. I have 10 here, I counted them about an hour ago."
(Because once a week I have to count the fish to make sure our numbers are accurate and that we're replenished for the week.)
"I have half an hour drive, I'll be right there."
She even confirmed the store location and everything.

So, thinking that she would show up within half an hour.
I decided to make sure that I actually had 10 Ghost Shrimp to give her.
So I fished them out and set them aside, not yet bagging them.

And like two hours later....
She still hadn't shown up.
>.<

I don't know if she ever did show up for her Ghost Shrimp.
At the end of my shift I placed the ghost shrimp back into their tank.
No point leaving them out, especially if no one was actually coming.

>.<
Ugh. So frustrating when people don't come when they say they're coming.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment