Tuesday, April 28, 2015

MLAARE -Everything Is Essential

A woman came into the store with her children today.
All who wanted a Turtle.

The Mom came up to me and was like "So I was told that you needed like a 20 long or a 40 gallon tank for the turtle, but I don't want to spend that much money for this pet. I don't want a pet in the first place, but they do, so I'll get them it, but I want to get the bare minimum. like the Bare. Minimum."

Basically I'm pretty sure she wanted to keep the turtle in a bucket or a plastic tub and hope for the best.

"Like do we really need a filter?" Only if you don't want to do water changes....

>.<
It's those kind of customers that irritate me.
Seriously?
If you don't want the pet.
Don't get it.
I'm not going to sell you a pet you don't want.
I'm not going to tell you that you can stick it in a corner and it will feed itself.
Nope.
I will tell you it needs everything you don't want to purchase.
The turtle will need water.
It will need a big tank.
It will need food.
It will need heat.
It will need a heater.
You will need to spend at least $300-$400 to ensure that the Turtle can get the best care.

I mean, it's basically like you're taking on another child if you think about it.
Another family member that you have to feed.
SO if you don't want it.
DO NOT GET IT.
Because in the end, the animal suffers.

She ended up not getting a turtle because I didn't give her the answers she wanted to hear.
After all, I will look out for the animal first. Not the customer. Especially that sort of customer. They need everything you don't want to provide so therefore....bye bye customer.

*shakes head*
Honestly, she should get a plastic swimming one. It's basically what she was trying to get from us. At least that one wouldn't die if it was placed in the water and forgotten. *shakes head*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment