Thursday, April 16, 2015

MLAARE -Missing Birds

I was in desperate need of birds.
We'd had a crazy week, we were getting low.
But I wasn't too worried, as we were supposed to be receiving a bunch of our birds to replenish our low stocks.

However,
When the guy came in to bring me my animals.
There was one glaring thing missing.
The birds.
Where were my birds?!
I was expecting like four cages full of them!

But after checking the van.
It was confirmed that there were no birds there.
Not good!
Because I was really low. Reeeaaallllly low.
I needed those birds!
The dude in charge of the animals saw my dilemma.
And tried to make it better.
By calling the company to see if they could overnight my birds via plane for the guy to pick up at the airport the next day.
They said they could!
Yay!
But the joy was short lived.
:(
As they somehow screwed up the shipment there....
So....I got no birds.
 Y_Y
Which meant a whole nother week before our next shipment came.
Which meant that I had to watch our numbers get lower and lower and lower.
Until I barely had a handful of birds to sale.
But finally.
The next shipment came.
and thankfully.
All the birds were there!
Whew.
I could restock! Yes! ^^

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment