Tuesday, April 7, 2015

MLAARE - Stickers

I had a little boy come up to me today, and say "Excuse me but I lost my sticker in a fish tank."

O.o A sticker.
In a fish tank?

Child...it's obviously gone now. I doubt a sticker could survive water contact.
Though if it was recent.
Perhaps I could find it.

"What tank did you drop it in?"
I asked the child.

He led me to the tank and pointed.
"It was this one."
I looked, moved decorations around.
Did not see the sticker.
"Are you sure it was this tank?"
The child then proceeds to point me to nearly every tank within his reach saying that 'this is the tank.'

No sticker.
Basically I figured that the sticker had already been sucked into our filter system and would be long gone.

No more sticker for the child unfortunately. :(

I'd ask why he thought it would be a good idea to drop a sticker into the fish tank....but he was young enough, that his age explained it all.
Curiosity.
If I do this.
What will happen next?
All children do it. :) And sometimes...their curiosity means that they loose their sticker.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment