Friday, April 3, 2015

MLAARE -Questions Questions Questions

Some days, customers just really get on your nerves.
I had two young customers come into the store.
They looked like high school students, if not jr. high students.
They didn't seem like college students before.
A guy and a girl.
And the bugged me like crazy!
"Can we hold this pet?"
"Can we hold this pet?"
"Can we hold this pet?"
"Can we buy this pet?"
"Can we."
"Can we."
"Can we."

Seriously. It was never ending questions from them.
Everything I told them was basically met with a question.
a 'Why?'
Why can't we hold all the animals?
Why do you sell crickets?
Can I hold a cricket?
Can I hold the cats?
Can we catch the fish?
Why not?
Why not?
Why not?

Gah!
It got to the point where I heard a call for grooming over the intercom, I waited a moment before excusing myself from the nuisances. Telling them. "A manager just paged me overhead, I need to go see what they want."
And I left them. Freeing myself from the headache that they were causing.

I felt bad about it.
But I figured that they hadn't been listening well enough to the intercom that they wouldn't realize it. But who knows for sure.
I did end up going back to where I last saw them, but when they weren't there, I didn't go seek them out. I returned to my tasks that I needed to get done that they had been interrupting.
Thankfully, they left the store without bothering me again.
yay! *sighs of relief*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment