Monday, April 6, 2015

MLAARE -Cage Return

I was passing by the register when I noticed the cashier there trying to help a customer with a return of a Guinea Pig cage.
Only....
There was something off about the cage.
For one.
It had nothing inside of it.
The particular cage that was trying to be returned was a starter kit.
Which means, that if it needs to be returned, everything it came with has to be in it.
Doesn't matter if bags are opened or not, but we do need to have the items within it to return it.
This cage.
Was just the cage.
No items inside.
And the customer didn't have the receipt either....

Basically we couldn't return the cage.
But I went to double check and confirm with a manager as well.

Yep.
Couldn't return the cage in this circumstance.

So I had to send the customer off, still with his cage.
I wonder what he ended up doing with them....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment