Thursday, April 2, 2015

MLAARE -Food with Fish

"Hi. I'm interested in buying some goldfish, and I just wanted to know; If I buy some today, does the fish food come with the fish, or do I have to buy it separately."

O.o
Well....that's a concept.

Giving fish food...with the fish....

I can see that happening at events. People buying fish and the sellers giving a sample of food.
But here...at Starsmet...
Not so much.
I mean, a sample of food may come in one of our fish tank kits.
But we don't give fish food along with fish.

It's a retail store after all....even though we want to give animals good homes.
The higher ups want to make as much money as possible.
Which means if they can sell an item separately. They will.
Or else put it all in a kit and sell it that way.

But giving food with just fish...yah...not here.
Maybe in the future.
The store is always changing.
So it's always possible.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment