Friday, April 3, 2015

MRS -A New Move In

Okay,
It's official.
I like my new roommate.
Like, really really really really like her.

BECAUSE SHE'S NOT A GHOST!

YAY!
Cue the fireworks, the celebrations, the dance music, everything.

Because you don't know how amazing it is to actually have a roommate again who will take the time to stop and chat with you.
Where they don't just go hide in their room,
They hang out.
They ask about your day.
Give you time to ask about theirs.

It's great!

It's something that's been rather lacking in my apartment for the past little while.

Conversation.
Friendship.
Actually getting to know each other past the typical "Hi what's your name, major, job, etc." brief introductions.

It's actually nice,
Because my new roommate is pretty similar to me.

In characteristics, in what we like to have done.
She's made an effort to ask after my work schedule for example.

I've always liked having a general idea of when my roommates are going to be home, so I can basically make plans  around or with them.
And she likes the same.
Asked when I work, decided to get a calendar so we can write our schedules down.

I did that for a while with different apartments, different roommates.
Didn't do it this year,
Because the roommates weren't around. They didn't care.

This one does.

It's rather nice.
That someone else likes to take an interest in other people's lives as well. ^^

Yay for a change! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment