Thursday, April 9, 2015

MLAARE - Catfish Callers

It's happened like three weeks in a row now.
A woman has called the store.
And asked if we have any Juli Cory Catfish.

The first time I said we didn't have any, to call again on Friday.
The second time, we didn't have any again, because they called after Friday when they'd already all been sold.
The third time I said we did have some.

But I didn't see this strange caller come into the store to get them.
I have to wonder why they keep calling.

I've told them at least twice which day would be the best day to come get them if we get them in.
Why did they not come in?
Are they just doing research?
Are they just curious to see how often we get them in?
Are they trying to breed them and need more to breed?
I have no idea.

But I hope whatever reason why they keep calling will soon pass.
Because I'm getting rather irritated at them that they're not coming in to get the fish they keep asking about.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment