Friday, April 10, 2015

MLAARE -Rejection

When we get new animals into the store, I don't always have the same guy deliver them.
Which can be rather frustrating in a way,
because some delivery guys are more timid with handling the animals than my usual guy.
Which makes it difficult to believe the person knows what they're talking about.

I had my small animals delivered by a guy I hadn't had before.
Apparently he had been wanting to try the particular route my store was on for some time. First time being in the state and such.

And he seemed rather surprised, when I refused to take some animals.
"No, that one has wet-tail."
"This one has something wrong here."

"I'm not taking this mouse." (The mouse looked like it was 2 seconds away from dying, though he hadn't noticed.... I was like "Dude, see how he's barely moving? I'm not taking him.)

He kept giving me weird looks.
Like it wasn't supposed to be done.
Like he expected me to just let him put the animals in the cages and go on his merry way.
I ended up not accepting three.
And he seemed confused as to what to do with them. I was like "Dude, you take them with you. I don't keep them."
O.o I thought he was new to the job, but my normal guy confirmed he'd been working with the company for a while..." *shakes head*
They must do things differently in other states.
In any case.
I wasn't accepting the animals if I didn't think I could sell them or they would die -from being sick.

Still, it bugged me that he would give me such looks, like I didn't know what I was talking about.
Hello. Been working here for a couple of years now.
I know what I'm doing. (most of the time.)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment