Wednesday, April 15, 2015

MLAARE -Big Hearts

I love the big hearted customers.
The ones willing to take in animals that others usually wouldn't.
Animals that either look weird, or aren't healthy, or are older than the normal run of the mill animals we sale.
The customers willing to deal with the oddities to give a pet a home.
I love them to pieces.

Apparently we had one of the big hearted customers come in a couple of days ago.
She noticed that we had a hamster that wasn't doing so well, aka not healthy.
But she wanted to take it home to try and nurse it back to health.

Honestly, we shouldn't have sold the hamster in the first place. >.<
We only want to have healthy animals be sold.
It's why we have a sick room.
We take the sick animals there to recover before they are sold.

*sighs* The troubles with working with the greenie coworkers.
Or perhaps this customer was really insistent.

In any case.
She apparently took the hamster home,
And it died the next day.

*sighs*
We really really should not have sold that hamster then. >.< I can't believe the coworkers didn't take it off the floor.

In any case, we do have a period where the customers can return their animals for any reason, including death, so I told her to bring the hamster in and if she wanted she could get a new one (which she wanted to do.) or else get her money back.

Idk if she came in either...most people I talk to on the phone I don't know the end result if they say they're coming into the store.
I hope she came in and got a new hamster, one that lives much longer than this one did.
:) I am glad that she was willing to take a chance on an unwell hamster though. I only wish that she had been able to nurse it back to health. :(

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment