Wednesday, March 4, 2015

MLAARE -Bird Fever

It was a busy day at work.
Yet somehow.
I managed to get another wave of people.
Who all wanted the same thing.

It's funny how that happens.
Suddenly everyone wants a specific animal.

This time around it was birds.
I helped on person get a couple of finches, and left to return to the fish wall to see if anyone needed help,
only to hear the call come on the overhead, that there was a customer who needed help at the birds.

O.o
But I was just there?!!?
Had they not seen me over there? Had they been elsewhere in the store and decided to appear just as I disappeared? Did they just walk in and go straight to the cashier to ask for help with birds?
Honestly I don't know.
But as I got there to help them,
Another customer standing there said. "When you're done with them, I'm going to need help with birds as well."

()_() So I ended up catching three sets of birds in a row for people.
And then, when I came out with feathers all over in my hair,
There was a customer waiting...
Not for a bird.
But to get a hamster.

...At least there weren't more after them wanting other hamsters....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment