Saturday, March 28, 2015

MRS -Moving x2

O.o
Did I miss a Memo or something?

It hadn't even been two days!

But I woke up from a nap -to try and head off a headache that was brewing-
to hear voices in my apartment.
Not any voices.
Guys voices.
O.o
Then the sounds of moving, of packing.
So I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.
And opened my door to find...

One of my Ghost Roommates moving out!
O.o

It was the roommate that had the problems with the plumbers earlier.
Apparently the whole situation sent her over the edge.
Apparently...she was going to be moving in a month anyway to go back to California for school there.
But decided to skip out of here a month early because of the plumbers and go live with her Aunt's family that are basically up the street from here.

So...in the space of a couple of hours....she'd gotten everything out of the apartment.
And was gone.
O.o

So weird!
I mean. Two Roommates moving out in Two days?!!
O.o
Is my third one going to move out as well?
I haven't seen her since the night before the cleaning checks.......it's always possible I suppose though I heard she was sticking it out ....

In any case.
I'm rather glad that this roomie has moved out.
The apartment feels....lighter in a way with her gone.
Kinda mean to say, I know.
But it does.
There doesn't seem to be such a weight in the air.

And it means that I now have two chances at new roommates who won't just hide in their rooms whenever they come home!

We'll have to see...The Roomie told me that one of her cousins is taking over her contract and will be moving in in about a week or so.
She states that this cousin is totally different from her...more social...but we'll see....see when and if she moves in...

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment