Friday, March 27, 2015

MLAARE -Stinky Water

So there I was, working. When I got a call from a customer.
She had a question.
Her fish had died.
And she was curious if she could bring it back.
I told her yes she could and if she wanted to she could exchange it for another fish.
She didn't want to get another fish.
She was done.
She wanted to know if she could return the tank and everything as well.
I told her as long as she had the receipt, we could return most of the items. Some things are automatically unreturnable, but she'd be able to get most of her money back on her purchases.
 
I hung up, thinking nothing more of it.
Until a few hours later.
 
When I saw a coworker go into the back room...one that doesn't usually go back there.
Upon investigating.
I was told the whole story.

The customer I had talked to earlier on the phone,
Had indeed brought back her fish and tank to return it.

But.
She'd brought the tank back.
Full of water.
With the dead fish.
Still floating inside of it!

O.o SERIOUSLY?!

How inconsiderate could you get?
Could you not dump out the water?
Place the dead fish in a bag.
Clean the thing out
BEFORE YOU BRING IT BACK?!
It's called COMMON COURTESY. >.<

Honestly, did she not stop for a moment and think?
Would she want to have to deal with such a return?
I think not.

Honestly, I can't believe that she carried the tank full of water (which is much heavier than an empty tank)
With a stinking smelling dead fish in it, stinking up the water.
To her Car.
Drove the thing over to us.
And left it for us to deal with.

>.<
No wonder her fish died if that's how she treats the stuff....
I hope that some of the water spilled in her car. >.<

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment