Monday, March 30, 2015

MRS -Moving x3

()_()
I really did miss the memo.
My last roommate finally came home.
She'd been gone for at least two weeks it seems like.

And what does she say basically as soon as she walks in the door?

"Hey, I have a girl coming to look at my contract today."
O.o
Roomie say Wha?!

Yah. Apparently she's trying to move out by this weekend. O.o
So that's THREE roomies.
Who all randomly decided to move out at the sameish time!

What's with this?
At least their reasons are different.
1. Engaged.
2. Moving back To Cali
3. Moving back home (as her home is like 20 minutes away and she's always there anyway.)

Still...
It's so weird.
What's really odd is that they all decided to move/moved out just days after I got my brand new Televison.

Coincidence? lol.
Did my brand new TV somehow scare my ghost roommates away?

No idea.

But all in all...
I'm halfway excited.
Excited for a whole new set of roommates.
*fingers crossed* that they're more social than this last bunch.

(Also, we'll see if the move actually happens, the girl coming to see the apt never showed)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment