Saturday, March 14, 2015

MLAARE -Missing Sunshine

My Sunshine Manager left today.

He was the last of the original set of managers in my store that I was hired with.

He was the most fun, most easy going, easiest to talk to out of all the managers. He made work seem brighter and more fun with his fun personality.

And Now.
He's gone.

Gone to a different job.
Which is great.

But it's still deeply saddening.
Like I said above.
He was the Sunshine Manager.
The light of the store.

I'm expecting the atmosphere to take on a more serious tone.
Which isn't bad.
But honestly, we need someone who can make us laugh as well.

*sighs*
His presence is sorely going to be missed. :(
But I hope that he loves his new job.
He sounds excited about it.
So I hope it turns out well for him. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment