Thursday, March 19, 2015

MLAARE -Where Are They?

I can't quite comprehend how it happened.
I mean, with how much paperwork that is dealt with.
That lists everything in quantities.

I really can't understand....
How the guy who came to deliver our fresh shipment of new animals....
Managed to give all our birds to a different store!

Really.
HOW?

There is a list right there that tells you every store and the quantities of every animal that are supposed to be there! You check them off! The boxes are marked!

*shakes head*
I honestly don't know.
I know they service different companies besides mine...
So perhaps their paperwork is different.
Which could account for the mix up.

But still.
That's the first time it's happened here that I'm aware of. O.o

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment