Thursday, March 26, 2015

MRS - Moving

O.O
Well...
That was unexpected.

So there I was.
Finally confident that no one would be barging into my apartment to fix things.
Pulling out my brand new TV
And very cautiously working to put it together because I didn't want to break my brand new TV.

It wasn't going as well as I wanted it to.
Because I had to screw the stand into the TV.
And my little screw driver wasn't working.
>.<
Ugh, me and my weak strength.
I was just trying to figure out who I could go to to help me put my TV together.
When I heard a key in the lock.

My New Roommate had returned!
I was overjoyed to see her, as I hadn't seen her in like a week or so.
"You're alive!' I exclaimed.

She smiled nodded, and before she even stepped through the door stated.
"I'm Moving!"

Excitement turned to horror.
SHE WAS MOVING?!
She hadn't even been in the apartment a MONTH! I'd only seen her like THREE Times!
And she was moving?!
Was it family problems?
Work drama?
Was it something I did? (Always a worry)
"What? Why!" I asked in shock.

Then she flashed it.
The engagement ring.
Blinding and white and big it was.

My roommate had gotten ENGAGED!!
O.o WHA!?
It was totally unexpected.
Totally depressing. >.<
I've been looking forward to having her here. Socializing with her, hanging out with her, doing stuff instead of having to deal with my roommates that just hide in their rooms.

Yah. So she grabbed like the seven items she had in the apartment.
And left.
Never to be seen again.
Y_Y Sooo Sooo Depressing!
The only bright side to that night was that her now fiancée came with her, and so I had him help me put my TV together with it's stand before they left.

but SERIOUSLY?!?!
I FINALLY get a roommate in who I think could actually be FUN and SHE MOVES!

Gah!
>.<
Now I'm left wondering who is the next to try apartment life with me...how long will they last? *sighs* Perhaps it's better if that bedroom just stays empty....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment