Monday, March 23, 2015

MRS -Checked and Rechecked

Well, that was a bit of a fiasco.
This month's cleaning checks.

Let's just say....
They didn't happen.
The cleaning part at least.

The checks did happen.

But for the first time in my current apt complex.
We didn't pass.

Why?
Because two of my roomies didn't do their cleaning!
I thought they had both seen it.
One had come back the night before....and disappeared.
Never to return it seems like.
Of course I hardly ever see her anyways.

The other, gone the entire weekend.

And when the checker came in...
I happened to be there.
The checker came,
Looked about.
Saw that things weren't quite how they were supposed to be.
And asked me.
"Have these been cleaned?"
I shook my head. "I haven't seen them do any cleaning." I said simply.

And so....they did not pass.
Thankfully, me and my other roomie who did work on cleaning DID pass.
So we were off the hook when it came time for the recheck.

I let them know about their recheck when I was able to.
One never responded....never came...never cleaned.
The other came back and complained the whole time while cleaning.

Only....
For no one to come check on them again when the recheck time came.
O.o

That's kinda frustrating.
>.<
In any case.
I hope that next cleaning check goes better than this one....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment