Sunday, March 29, 2015

MRS -Fridge Clean Out

You know,
I never realized how much had accumulated in our fridge.
Until one of my roomies had to clean it out for the cleaning check.
And then two of them moved out...
Which left us with a very very very empty fridge.

O.o
Honestly I'm still trying to figure out what was in there that made it look so crowded.
The roomie said that there'd been stuff in there that had expired last August? O.o

I didn't think too much about it.
All that had been tossed.

..... Until I tried to find some ketchup for my hotdogs.
Gone.
I swear I'd just bought a bottle. (probably months ago)
Thought there were like two or three in there.
But now.
Nothing.
>.< Maybe one of the roomies took it in their move...

But in any case.
I was ketchupless!
Who knew that ketchup even went bad!
(I did, it's just not something I consciously think about going bad...it seems to last forever in my mind.)

Luckily my neighboring friends had some for me to take. ^^
So I was able to have my hot dogs. ^^

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment