Wednesday, March 25, 2015

MRS -Box TV

So, I bought myself a new TV. ^^
A nice flat screen to replace the old bulky one I had before that point.
A flat screen....with Wifi capabilities. So that I can connect to Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Amazon, The Internet...etc.
Plus. I can lift the flat screen!
Which is a huge bonus! As it takes like two or three strong guys to lift my old box TV.

Luckily, I had two Home Teachers who volunteered to help me get rid of the TV when I was ready to get rid of it, to be taken to the D.I.

So when I was finally ready, I contacted them....and they said they'd be right back in touch with me the next day.
However, the next day passed....
And it was already dark the day after, when I finally contacted them again.
To see...if it was still alright for them to help me move that TV

Heh.
They were a bit mortified that they'd forgotten.
And came right over.
To load up the TV (with the remote tapped into place) into their truck to be taken to the DI in the morning.

Finally!
The old TV is GONE!! :D

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment